I have once called it hell week, it was called the recess week, people who like it call it the holiday. Now i have just decided to call it the "name it whatever you want" week. When i'm happy, its the holidays. When i feel stressed, its the hell week.
Well, either way, the week must be spent wisely. No longer will i sit down do nothing and watch my life flash by in an instant. There are 1001 things to do. I must do things that i enjoy to balance against the things i am doing that i dislike. I need the resolve to make myself work harder than now.
Ok, enough about studies, which i have been going on and on for the past few posts, how about the fun times?
I am glad that this sem i made more friends than just XL. At least i have been integrated to his clique, which is now also my clique. Therefore, life has now become more interesting. More people to study with, or to rot with, and definitely to bicker with. It is without a doubt that the company of friends keeps me going through the ups and downs in life and studies.This sem's timetable sucks, but it has also given me and my clique more opportunity to interact and spend time with one another. While hall life has died down a little, faculty life has only just started...
With the 101 suddenly having studying sessions again, i was taken by surprise that we're starting the mugging so early. At least we now have to mood to study, so i guess we shall just get the most out of what we feel like doing at any time. It is more fun to study with everyone. It is certainly more productive than if i'm studying alone in my room with the possibility of me never reaching full concentration. Far from the bed, it is unfriendly territory for sleeping. However, i must still have enough sleep to concentrate.
I do enjoy studying with people, even though i can't seek help from them. Instead of just spending time alone in the room, why not spend it with other people? We can have fun and fill up the "interaction requirement" quota for the day! I rather cut some of the time i spend surfing the web, stoning and what not, to go out and chill. Leaving alone the amount of time i am supposed to be studying, anytime can easily be substituted for such interactions. As least, this is living life to the fullest to me.
Why am i still awake at this unearthly hour? L4D2 gets more interesting when you play with ur friends, just like studying. I think whatever is typed on top seems to be incoherent. I don't have the ability to check the content on top anymore, so I hope its readable.
No comments:
Post a Comment