Tuesday, 9 February 2010

sick of school

Maths test is looming, the unknown lectures pile up, the many different stress contributors just keep increasing.

Haiz sian, don't want to talk about school also have to talk abt school. Because what has been happening? Anything and everything that revolves about attending and not understanding lectures. Sick and tired of feeling stressed all the time. Heard of the term "frugal fatigue" ? I am suffering from a stress fatigue sia... And what is the outcome? HECK CARE everything and just let it pile up to the last minute, with the possibility of not even finishing the assignment.

I guess the whole world around me is also facing this very same problem, and it sure doesn't help that everyone is facing this problem. Because, knowing that everyone is facing stress doesn't mean that your stress will reduce, or will it be resolved -_-!

CNY is coming and so is valentine's day. Since its such a big event this year, i guess my brother's bday must totally be done in a bang man. I hope that this amazing clash of events will not severly inconvenience couples around the world from celebrating their very important day. That day is of no importance to me for now, and probably for a while too.

Probably an excuse, and probably due to circumstances, I shall instead look forward to ang pows and chinese new year goodies...

No comments: