Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Music Galore...

I wanted to blog since i went through the NTU symphonic band's concert, Sojourn 2010. The concert helped me to recover the interest in classical and instrumental music. I simply cannot adequately describe how it feels to hear a band perform their piece. I prefer those pieces which are more lively, and fast paced. Of course, there are also times when we should listen to soothing music too.

I only did a bit of work today. Was totally not focused, as there was simply too many nice new songs on the 987 top 20 charts already. I shall vow to focus better tomorrow, and complete more tutorials, as i have finally renewed my music knowledge which had been stagnant since eons ago.

I particularly liked One Republic - Secrets & All The Right Moves, I feel that they are a very talented band. Alicia Keys - Try Sleeping With  A Broken Heart & Empire State of Mind also caught my attention. Alicia keys has a very unique low husky voice, which probably developed in her live concert due to over straining her vocals haha. With so many new songs that i haven't been noticing, its time to buy some cds.... Youtube rocks, we can hear so many new music on it..

MUSIC!!!

No comments: