HELL WEEK IS COMING!
That would be what i seriously wish to say. However, that is absolutely not the case. Even with divine intervention, that will still not happen.
Physics test this week.
Lab report, HW 110 assignment 2 probably during recess week
Chemistry test, computing test and fictional film test all AFTER recess week.
OMG! how to even enjoy the recess week? I would say that life will truely return to normal only 1 week after the recess week. I know that i am not alone. be it my friends from engineering, or other faculties, we are all suffering.
I know i have been saying these things 1001 times, but.. how did time pass so fast this sem? I can't even believe that its now week 6, that i haven't played hard enough and that everyone was also as busy for the past 6 weeks. Do they call this "reality setting in"? Even when i'm not doing lots of dumb stuff, i feel that i am already lagging behind.
So my friends who aren't free to come out, or spend time with me fret not. I absolutely understand your situation. Why? CUZ I'M IN ONE! lolz. But i cannot just go on and on without resting. burnout sia.. Let it pile, try to clear, but still, there is a saturation point of clear shit level. So let nature take its course, while i just do my best.
One respite and event that i am looking forward to is the IT SHOW! i don't know the exact name of the event but oh yeah electronics here i come... software, hardware, computer games, cameras, you name it i want it lolz.
No comments:
Post a Comment