Haiz, precious time spent always seems fleeting and so short. Even today was a short 2 hours dinner, i could tell that everyone was having much fun. Ate MOS BURGER (I finally did) after saying that i wanna eat it since last sem. But that was just the appetizer, we were gonna try out the really great dessert after the dinner since POK so avidly recommended it.
It was the first time i ate black sesame ice shaving + nata de coco + some other jello stuff. Tastes of power black sesame, but it is not as overwhelming as those u would taste from the hot paste. Durian paste too, which is just as power as how the durian tastes. I think the secret receipe isn't really that secret when it comes to durian.
But nothing beats the content of talking cock. Of which the content shall remain zipped shut =).
Tests are ruining my mood once again. I can't wait for thursday to be over. Of course i mean do well and get over it, not screw up, so i can reward myself nicely =).
No comments:
Post a Comment