Listening to instumentals has an amazing calming effect to the mind and body. Amid the hustle and bustle of this crazy world, i took some time to laze around and listen to some piano pieces.
I wonder if you can also listen to music the way i do. Immerse yourself into the world of music, with sound isolation earphones, listening to the intricate details of the piece. I just recently got an album by Yiruma - First Love. It is all piano pieces, but it has an allure of its own.
Just like how violin intrigues me, piano is also another wonderful instrument. Such instumentals are always different from that of concert bands, or symphonic bands and of course military bands. Solo players always have an indescribeable allure. You must also immerse yourself in it to really feel the music.
Can you feel the emotions from the music piece? Can you understand the emotion that the composer wants to invoke in you? If a music is nice to listen, i feel its only partially great. The audience must also be able to grasp the emotion.
Sometimes i like band music, sometimes i prefer instrumentals. It is ironic that i can't play instuments. I think this is a bane to me. I must make my goal to learn an instrument resurface. Well time is not on my side....
No comments:
Post a Comment