After going for the Hall appreciation dinner today, i was once again jolted to realisation that hall life was going to end. I feel so damn sian that it is ending. I don't think i can even express this feeling in words. I know at least some of my friends feel the same.
Studies are important, but so is maintaining the friendship you have with your friends. Hall is just one of the best ways to make this happen. Yes, you can just lock yourself in the room, chiong mugging and surf the net, watch movie or entertain yourself when bored. But i would very much prefer to trade those time to spend time with my friends instead. Especially when everyone is having fun.
It took me some time to get used to hall life. But i guess it will take me much more time to adjust back to non-hall life. I will miss everyone dearly =( But all good things come to an end. I just hope that whatever comes to an end will have a new beginning. Maybe we can still have fun through other methods.
No comments:
Post a Comment