Friday, 19 March 2010

Freedom? not even near it.

I have finally finished my current stack of tests which headed my way after the recess week.

I can finally take a breather and relax, once again i would like to say that. However, this is not the case. There is too much work to catch up on. I have neglected too much other stuff forthe tests. Now I will have to work hard to recover the lost bits.

There is no denying how sucky life is now, but there are always friends who make life seem easier that it is. Thanks Spas, 101, ME ( we gotta come out a name for our grp lol ).

I have decided to take special sem again for this year. I hope to do another 2 mods this sem so i can be 4 mods ahead of others and lessen the workload of my subsequent years in uni.

People might b thinking y am i so Kiasu? Y study so hard when i am suppose to relax and be playing? $500 per subject leh! However, i think that by doing special sem, my workload can be reduced during the main sems so i can focus on my cores more.

After all, year 2 eng is rumoured to be harder than the first, and it will only increase in difficulty the higher I climb. >.< sianz

No comments: