First of my driving lessons. HAH man it was fun. I doubt paying $70 of arcade games for 2 hours of driving on daytona or initial D will be as fun as driving a real car. Hmm manual cars are undoubtly difficult to learn. Clutch and acclerator must be synchronised. Hmm most engine stalls are caused by clutch control, well i don't really like to step on the clutch. But after all, per lesson i only stall about 2 times. Quite good for a beginner ba?
After my driving lesson, went to East Coast Park for dinner. MMM Chilli crab, crayfish I still don't like crabs though. This is probably the first time i ate the crayfish knowingly and trying it. Ah.. for those who haven't ate it before, it kinda taste in between a prawn and fish. Well, as the name suggests, it is quite aptly named. Less of prawnish taste though and more tender meat.
What is an east coast trip without a beach visit? Heh heh 100 sparkling sticks + lots of solid fuels (candles won't stay lit in the wind). Sparkles are cheap and the joy is exponential. Lets BUY MORE! Hmm i discovered an amazing phenomenon. When you place the sparkle at the blue flame portion of the fire, it takes longer to start the sparkle burning compared to the yellow portion. Anyone care to explain this phenomenon? Because the yellow portion of the flame is suppose to be of a lower temperature compared to blue one I assume the blue flame should start the sparkle burning faster.
Maybe the blue portion is just the solid fuel vapourising into gaseous fuel and the yellow flame is the burning part? I think i need a thermoprobe to test this or maybe an infra-red camera. Doesn't science just keeps ur brain thinking?
Monday
Err played Navyfield whole day. Was wasting time...
Tuesday
Driving Lesson 2! Heh Time to drive again. This time I learnt how to brake properly such that I don't induce motion sickness for the poor souls who will be sitting in the car with me. Have the chance to go to gear 3. Ah, the car can finally move much faster. On the roads I can accelerate more and faster relative to the public traffic. C'mon when the cars are zipping past, will you remain in that slow life of yours? I have learnt how to change lanes, watch for traffic when changing lanes. Well, it is just part and parcel of the lessons. Even though i am learning faster than the lesson plan, I guess the extra practise will help me to pass the test with flying colours.
Later I will be having lesson 3. Heh more driving around!
No comments:
Post a Comment