Thursday, 25 September 2008

Finally finished something and bored again

Woot... Its been 5 days since i started watching wei xiaobao having his fun on tv. And many hours of free time and also sleep deprevation to finish watching it. Finally, I have finished watching it and freed myself from the grasp of the tv serial.

According to the maslow's heirachy of needs, in order of importance:
1. Psychological
2. Safety
3. Love / Belonging
4. Esteem
5. Self-actualization

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/58/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.svg/400px-Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.svg.png

Psychological
Hmm I am not very psychologically sound now i guess... Life is tough, even when you are not studying. That doesn't mean that its not tough when you are studying. But since life is a struggle, what is its significance if all is smooth sailing? Humans are good at "what ifs" and it allows us to peg our desires according to the benchmark. Indeed it is the most important need, its all in the mind we say, and indeed it is.

Safety
No worries yet at this age... roof over my head, enough money to spend, lovely parents.

Love/Belonging
Sense of belonging to friends. It is in these periods when we are truely free on the weekends and can spare time to have fun and rot with my friends that I found it fun sometimes to just do nothing. Love? Don't think I have really found yet. There might be somebody 远在天边,近在眼前。 Although I don't feel like going into a relationship yet, subconciously might be otherwise (>.<)

Esteem
Hmm, I am quite happy with myself. So, generally high self-esteem. Confidence when doing my work since I am already used to it.

Lastly, SELF-ACTUALISATION
I AM PERFECTLY OK! actualised! Ah watever the reasons.

No comments: