Sunday, 14 September 2008

Cough cough, drink drink, cough still

Man, why am i always sick at the wrong time. I was coughing since saturday and still haven't recovered yet.

Saturday was Zara's bday celebration at sean's house. First and foremost, I want to thank sean for hosting a bbq event at his house again. Without his family's kind understanding and sean's generosity, FSV probably won't have met so many times. Of course, rachel's and chin yang's undying passion to plan activities for the group for the people of different years.

Deciding Zara's present was a tough choice. Sean and Victor had went around looking for some possible items before I came. But somehow, we decided that puzzles was quite a nice thing to give. We had some puzzle designs within our sights and when rachel came, we all decided the panorama 1 was the best. Despite the other designs being equally attractive and we were even itching to buy some for ourselves.

Sean practically prepared most of the BBQ himself and rachel always provides the all time favourite jelly. Victor the satay and otah. I am sorry guy's I haven't really been contributing and I only came to eat. What's more I went late to help pieceing up the puzzle as I overslept on the medication i ate for my cough. But I did help to piece up the remnants of the missing jigsaw pieces. Heh, we didn't do it in time such as to surprise Zara, but it was fun doing it still. 950 pieces done in about 7hours. FSV all the way!

This day was a rare occasion with everyone present. It was full strength man. I thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent there. In fact, it feels like the time wasn't enough. How i wish we could all just stay there and time would stop. I am sure that we all had fun. More and more cars are popping up, man its time i pass driving too haha.

I must confess again, I didn't help to cook the food at all that day. Poor Sean, paika still prepare so much. Oh yes thanks to Sean's parents for sponsoring Mascato for us to drink. Little the alcohol content might be, but it was still alcohol. Food portion was slightly too much, but we had come a long way since the previous BBQs where we frequently bought too much food.

Perfect Day I must say ^_^

No comments: