It is my cousin's Bday and my aunt prepared a mini spread and celebration for the rest of my paternal family. Most people came except the usual suspects. But it was full attendance though for the usual people.
The usual chinese oriented food we usually eat for these kind of gatherings. But with the addition of red wine, cabernet sauvigon and merlot. Man i think i drank about 300ml of the 12% and 15% alcohol wines. Heh, was grogy for the entire afternoon (o.0) Was drinking the 2 types of wine considered mixing?
Ok i have discovered the feeling of going to become drunk and although havent really approached the limit to finding out how much can I drink. I guess I shall leave it till another time. At least I haven't went to the stage where I Don't know what I am doing and blabber nonsense.
By the way, I am still coughing LOL. Bad diet bad bad...
No comments:
Post a Comment