Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Driving Gets tough

Driving in heavy traffic is rather tough sia. Today is my 3rd lesson and I got to try driving around, checking my blind spot and changing lanes. Quite amazing wor, I couldn't believe that I can go onto the road so fast, 2nd lesson onwards I am on the road lo. This is COOL!

At night, people knocking off from work clog up the lanes of the road. At the side comes one stupid cyclist that wobbles when cycling. Wa lao, just to avoid this bugger I have to filter right and yet watch out for him and vehicles from the outer lane. It is quite dangerous lor, and I have to make sure the right side is clear enough. Well, there are more cyclists but none seems to be as bad as this.

SOLUTION! Keep left enough such that there is no space for them to squeeze in to the left of me HAHA! No cyclists n no motorcyclists to the left of me!

Changing gears up is no issue. Changing gears down when stopping is an issue. Well today was the first time I could test the performance of the car. Due to the traffic condition, I was required to accelerate quickly from standstill, especially at the traffic junctions. Heh, so changing gears was swift. But when I stall, it is quite sad.

There was once, I stalled just after the pedestrain crossing when the traffic was light. Damn that taxi behind, wait a while also cannot. I jsut need to restart my engine 3 sec nia.  Horn once enough le.. how many times must u horn? (>.>) U watch out one day you will get your just desserts. 

No comments: