Friday, 9 March 2007

"Work Sucks.. I know... " do you know?

Haiz work is getting more and more unbearable. I still like the peps there, but the stupid complains HSBC stuff gave to Jenn was too much. We are noisy? I beg to differ, its they are quiet (>.<) LOL. Is it because of the coarse language chris uses? Is it the unorthordox topics spoken by us? Isit the pervertic guys talk we have? I wonder what does noisy define.

Still, jenn scold us liao but never come. Isn't ironical that you are not around to direct the people, and yet scold us for stuff that is not really our fault. Low quality scans? Its the stupid scanner... i think the scanner needs to be upgraded. She want us to chiong the production, yet the quality isn't what the client expects it to be. If it really is our fault, then let lose a torrent of complaints in 1 day? There is no warning whatsoever beforehand.

No comments: