For work, zw has succeeded in breaking his own record as well as our daily record in images scanned. I am not as motivated as him to chiong at the expense of one's well-being. My slow speed is all thanks to the scanner's slow feeding and processing speed.
DAMN it scans and lags 5 pages worth of images before the 1st appears on the computer. HOW TO SEE ERRORS? DUMB sia this scanner. I wanna cope zw's scanner to use as i have been using shawn's for 2 days. Somehow i cannot match their productivity, and i wonder why.
It has been raining cats and dogs and chickens and cows for the past 2 days. I like rain. Just that don't rain when i'm out for lunch or going to the office of going home. Wahliew, stay in the office for 12 hours and suae suae have to be drenched for the 1hr or so. This doesn't sound right.
Am i a workaholic? I am starting to be immune to work as Zq has once said that she's used to being tired when working. I am suffering from the dreadful lack of sleep and yet still sleep late. I wonder am I immune or am I just decimating my health. Today when i finally can be tired enough to sleep... i am here blogging. It is indeed a weird world.
Everyone has been panicky about friday and here it finally comes. Some will lose sleep... some will smile in their dreams... and i will pray for a godsend. As of now, i sincerely hope i did not screw up and is able to enter a local Uni.
No comments:
Post a Comment