Friday, 2 March 2007

To feel sad or to rejoice?

I think that getting 3 C and B3 is reasonable for the amout of effort i put in. As with all national exams, grades usually jump up by 2 unless you talking about A... jump to A**? My subjects has always been poor and this is the best i got in 2 years.

I would say that i am relieved that its not any worse, or i had to take the other route, considering poly. I am aware that there are many others who score worse than me, but there are also many others who do better than me. I hate to compare results as i'm always on the losing end.

All that i hope for now is that i can enter the engineering faculty. I found out that engineering don't seem to be very favourable among people. But aerospace engineering is well-received. I can only blame myself for not working hard enough and let myself rot away before A levels.

Why do i choose engineering? No.1 cuz i had always wanted to improve and create stuff. No.2 its the only choice i have left. No.3 the science faculty won't want me and i am not all so theoratical. Why don't choose business? Because i can take a engineering degree before getting a masters in business administration. HOWEVER, those who do art subjects cannot cross over to science.

No comments: