Monday, 5 April 2010

Lame excuses..

I do have a test today, I have computing test on wed, I have maths test on thursday. God damn it, I have so many tests this week. I really did try to study, but when my mind is occupied on something, it is just too difficult to start studying! With the numerous things to do and distractions at home, it took me a gargantuan effort to even start studying, and even more effort to get other things done. Luckily, not all is lost, and i was able to mug 1/2 of wat i intended to do.

I am sorry that I keep rejecting spas outings these few weeks because of my tests, and also to allocate time to my family and the preparation of Pok's bday. I admit that even if i went out the impact on my studies will probably be recoverable given that it is a 3 day weekend, but i guess its also very psychological. There are certain activities which i deem it as absolutely neccessary, which others are entertainment.

Quite lame excuses i feel, but i guess when tests are looming, this is how a student should behave and of course really mug in the meantime too. Probably a final spas outing this week before the start of the finals will be the last until after the exams.

No comments: