Saturday, 17 April 2010

The time is ever ticking on

Tick tock, tick tock, goes the clock. I am sick of the sound that the clock makes. Not that i cannot concentrate when its happening (unlike someone...) but that it is a constant reminder about how much time i have left. That the lifeline is running out. That the beginning of the end is neigh.

Quote :  "It is not end. It is not even the end of the beginning. It is perharps the beginning of the end."

This was one phrase i remembered well from the army, as the irony and the philosphy behind it was too interesting for me to ignore. I first heard it while in BMT, and i found it rather applicable to the situation i was in.

For the current situation, the exams is not the end for me. The exams are not even the end of the beginning of hell. But it is perharps the beginning of the end of hell. I want to get out of this sick situation. I don't want the exams to come, but i also want to get over it. GET THE HELL OVER IT.

Soon it will be time to enjoy again. MUG ON everyone!

No comments: