I keep feeling that i knew a lot of the stuff that i am studying, when i actually still don't know a lot of it! OMG!
2 papers have passed, and at least to me, the 2 most jialat papers are over. Not that I think that I have done well, but at least its over. Haiz, sighing is just such a common event now. There are always times when i think that i could have done better. There are always times when i felt that this was all a dream. However sad reality is, its over.
MUMMY! ITS OVER! with a tinge of regret and yet with overwhelming happiness. (at least till the results come out)
Soon. soon. Battlefield Bad Company 2, I will snipe people off the battlefield. Soon. soon. I will be able to do the things i like, to laze around, to learn new lifeskills. There are 101 things that i want to do and i shall do it wholeheartedly!
No comments:
Post a Comment