Sunday, 9 May 2010

End of Hall life

Hall life has come to an abrupt end. There won't be a chance where we can treat hall like a chalet again until, (hopefully) we can get our room. That is hopefully.... When people use the words hopefully, it means most likely no.

Having spent so much time together the past year, I suddenly felt a loss at what to do for now. It is the holidays, and since there isn't a lot to study now, suddenly I lost a sense of direction, lost a sense of purpose. Just go ahead and play, relax and chill. YES! but i felt that i have already done it. Surprisingly, this few days of fun made me feel that i had rather enough fun. Felt that i had relaxed enough to start school again.

This is probably due to the lost of my mainstay friends for this holidays. CY won't be around for quite a while, so I think i should come out with some outings to chill again. Since Tricia won't be ard also, 101 will be kinda quiet for the holidays probably. However, this are all just feelings for now. I believe that it will all be fine later. After all we're suppose to be happening right? So, it will never be totally quiet!

Exams are over, had enough fun, time to start on self improvement.

No comments: