Saturday, 28 November 2009

Well deserved rest.. 3 down 2 more to go..

This post is a little late, but there is still 2 more to go and 2 days more to study for material science. I shall not be slack and chiong finish it. Hmm, so my resolution is to finish mugging all the chapters by today. Shall spend the next 2 days doing past year papers.

For the first time in probably 2 weeks, I have slept 10 hours straight. Feels damn shiok. Ok although I did wake up abt 3 times, but each time i wake up is after the completion of a dream. I guess that means that i had very good rest? I went through the rem cycles, entered deep sleep and then wake up again. Sounds like a super good sleep habit? I wonder is this better or a total sleep like a log throughout type is better.

Now for the description of the dreams before i forget them HAHA.
The first 1 was super violent. This house was terrorised by an exorcist who was extorting money from them by making ghosts appear in the house, and thus they were unable to live in peace. So some 5 people came to help and we surrounded this guy. From then on, its totally whacking him. Out came the crowbar, slapping, stomping.. wah R21 for violence. But he doesn't get injured and instead become smaller each time he supposedly "died". So the whacking continued in as much variety of styles as i could remember and then i woke up sweating somemore.. So surreal haha!

The 2nd 1 was sort of like me being in an ice-age rpg. But this time is about my secondary sch class. The class started super late and yet the black board is still full of writing by the previous teacher, so it took a lot of effort to wipe the board clean. I also don't know why it started in this setting, nor the significance of the writings on the board, which seems to be the things that is about to happen for the subject throughout the year. As a secondary school class, it was as rowdy as you would expect.

After leaving school, which was built into a glacier, huge ice castle beside a lake, we would have to walk across the natural bridge across the lake to go somewhere else. That was when an ice shelf collapsed and we ran towards the part of the bridge with a shelter to shield ourselves from the incoming wave. Many people were washed away by the "tsunami" wow.. totally RPG setting lolz.

Cannot remember the 3rd 1 although it is the most recent.

Material science... Life science... I will find the effort to finish the 2 of you!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EXAM TO END!

No comments: