Exam starts on nov, 19 and for some reason, i am still typing this post here. I think noone is reading my blog now already and probably will be so for quite some time.
If i dun type something i think this blog will really seh kor already LOL.
But anyways, I have finally completed the damn report, spending well over 12 hours trying to complete it. WTH! 1AU leh why so mafan. I hope that i can score it well. A+ Lagi BEST!
Running through the past 3 months in NTU, there were many ups and downs. There were times when it was embarassing. There were times it was fun beyond comparison to anything i had done before. There were times I felt extrememely blessed, but there were also many more times that mood hit rock bottom too.
I won't deny that hall life is great, but what comes with more interaction people is that their actions tend to affect your day more. I made more friends, but also realised who are the friends that you can really count on. Who are those that you can give them all and they just absorb. Who are those that you give and they return more than you give. But all in all, it still comes down to mugging. If you don't score, you are ShingzzED. There are countless distractions, but there is one or 2 that affects me the most.
FORTUNATELY, i have the spas and a great buddy that I by chance knew here and we support one another.. well shall leave it till next time to write more... maybe shall link some facebook stuff here.
No comments:
Post a Comment