Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Exam stress

What is common for this exam with the A level exams? The same feeling of guilt that claims that i could have prepared more for this. But could I have really prepared better for this? I would be tempted to answer yes, but upon further deliberation, I think that the improvement would be rather miniscule.

The level of preparation for this exam, is much worse than that of special term, where I had all the time to focus on one subject. This time, there is just so much more that I do not understand despite doing my tutorials and finally, they are time consuming. I would very much want to have 72 hour days to enable me to do the impossible!

However, does it mean that I would have prepared better? Surprisingly, I couldn't provide a resounding yes. I probably would have tried to minimise time wastage, but to replace the amount of fun I am enjoying would be impossible. There is so much more to do, but there is not much heart to do.

Pushing on towards the better times...

No comments: