Saturday, 30 May 2009

Next interesting Kdrama

I am sure most people have heard of the Taiwanese Yori Dango or rather 流星花园。 Probably you have heard of the Japanese version too. However, my favourite is the Korean Version. If you didn't know, it first started from the japanese manga/anime industry.

Well, many dramas do come from manga/anime adaptations. The taiwanese Itazura Na Kiss is another one of them. Well since I never really liked Taiwanese drama, and Kdrama has been good for me so far, so I support Kdrama! Although the storylines can be repetitive, I still prefer korean acting style than Taiwanese. Japanese is good too, though they rely more on talking and large body actions vs more subtle korean acting. But Yori Dango Jap version has actors that isn't really eye-candy. Hence Kdrama wins... Ah but girls in Kdrama tend to be more "manly" lolz or maybe its just so in the romance dramas that i watch...

Exams up next... 1 more week to prepare.. life is sad sia.. but heh 1 subject can be done la.. swiss cheese brain.. time to plug the holes.

No comments: