Tomorrow I am having a quiz on the electricity for modern society. So today, I wanted to mug at least a bit to help my calculations in the upcoming quiz. So i chanced upon this textbook i got from e-prep and started doing some questions on electricity.
Ok, I can do the straight forward questions. Then, came the intermediate questions. WTF screwed up big time! Took so much time to figure it out. And, most of the time its different methods to use the formula and new concepts that i havent really been spending time to read it up as i deem it unimportant. This is such a disaster for my morale. Hence, I am blogging here instead of further studying. U know, this sense of defeat freakin sux. I haven't felt like this since i repeatedly flung math in JC.
Total disaster... Still feel like mugging hard?
No comments:
Post a Comment