Tuesday, 5 May 2009

School starts

The Special Term for me has started. I wonder what is so special such that this term should be named special. The number of students who wanna feel special and pay $500-$600 per subject sure are few and far in between. Oh well, I guess I am one of those who wanna feel special lolz.

I must once again state my agenda for going into uni early. It should be more or less the same as those others who are doing the same thing as me.
1. Don't wanna work.
2. Feels that we need to warm up and start studying.
3. Wanna take less subj in main term.
4. Take our own sweet time and study.

Well, my class as expected, has a class size of only about 40 people. So with my spying ability today, I found out that the guy sitting in front of me is in EEEng. 2 friends i made today are from 3rd year English Lit and newbie Econs. The 2 girls sitting behind me 1 is in ChemicalEng and another is in Art Design Media. And, the ADM girl is having problem understanding the course. Well of course, despite the course being a more informative than technical course, it is still very engineering based. o.0 pretty diverse population. They need to fulfill their GERPE criteria, and usually you would choose something from another faculty, unlike me lolz.

Steam turbine... generator... transmission lines... AC current... transformers... PV panels... well if these don't ring a bell to you, i guess u do belong in the arts faculty lolz.

But there are quite a lot of things new to me too.. such that I feel a lot of stuff needs to be memorised. To understand, to memorise and i will be able to score it seems...

People sure are friendly... well if you are approachable or at least seem like someone you can talk to. Talking is contagious, you can easily pull someone into a conversation if you are having one with another person and someone happens to be nearby. I guess this is also so in JC, but I guess I wasn't making an effort.

So.. its time to divide the course materials trash them and conquer the tests...

No comments: