Tuesday, 23 June 2009

June Updates

Much of June has past, and yet this is only my first post lol... Laziness has taken over me once again...

Well, the first exam I have ever taken in the Uni is now in the past, with the scores still unknown, but i seriously hope that i'm one of those who can get A+, though it feels unlikely...

Ok so this term I have Intro to Psychology. I have been through 3 lectures and 1 tutorial so far. My lecturer is from china, and hence I have some difficulty understanding her, but still she tries and the lecture is still informative if you do read it up before attending the lecture. My tutorial teacher is the same lecturer and its fun too. Since I am studying about psychology, the activities must be about psychology right? Well since it is such a broad topic, the activities are also very diverse.

Ok enough about studies... Late nights out are the in thing now. I am getting withdrawal symptoms from all the fun that we are enjoying. How i wish the night doesn't end. But, like Cinderella, after midnight is when everything must end. Going out and spending time together is quite similar to staying in the hostel ba.

FREEDOM! Doing stupid things together and having fun.

However, I must remind myself that I am still having lessons. Everyone suffers from Monday blues, and we all should overcome it heh. But staying out till 0045hrs when I have lessons the next day is not a very good idea. I was expecting to be scolded for exhibiting such reckless behaviour. But my mom and dad just asked me what my priorities were. It is subtle but damn guilt causing sia... So i shall try to limit my late nights to friday and weekends. Especially not when there is a class the next day ^_^.

No comments: