The recent korean drama that has finished airing in korea somewhere in december.
The story is about consipracy that goes beyond national boundries, betrayal, and of course love triumphing through the tough times. I have not seen the ending, as there are no subtitles yet. Full of action, fighting, torturing, gunshots, high speed chases and car stunts. I like the music too.
What is not to like about pretty actresses and handsome actors? Lee Byung Hun too, wow another super star. I like the way he acts. The actress Kim Tae Hee is from the movie 200 pound beauty. That show was quite a joke for me to watch haha.
Ah, but some pretty faces are pretty lame too. Lolz a handsome boy (figure it out urself) putting on mascara walking cooly around assasinating people, i find his role quite dumb. However brief is his appearance, he definitely had quite a lame scene each time.


No comments:
Post a Comment