Sunday, 17 January 2010

AVATAR

My blog has been silent for a while already, and since i have watched the avatar movie, i was fascinated by the CG of the movie and the concept of the world of Pandora. Whats more, the movie main soundtrack. "Leona Lewis - I See You"

Anyone who wants to listen to the song or watch the MTV can just click on the right side. I feel that the show is awesome, and the music is undeniably nice too. However, i do not really suscribe to their "earth messiah who comes to save an alien planet" idea. This is a sure win fomula, but we have seen it so many times already. I wonder if it could be done with another plot.

Cool machines, advanced technology, environmentally friendly natives, humans reaching out to aliens... o.0 quite a lot of genres are covered within 1 show. HOW NOT TO WATCH!

No comments: