Monday, 11 January 2010

1st day of semester 2

Oh i dread school. It has started all over again. Gone are the times when i can rot whole day and yet have nothing to worry about tomorrow. Although I am still doing that now? Lol. First week is still quite slack. However, it is time to gather back the momentum and push on. I must work much harder this sem, probably like what a lot of other people are putting as their resolution for this sem too.

I realised why i was granted 22 AUs without even asking for it or requesting overloading. They were interested in offering me the accelerated bachelor's programme. Which seems to be offered to those who seem on the way to get 2nd uppers or above. However, with me sustaining this score not due to my core subjects, but due to the electives and other not so important subjects, I think its a crazy option that i should not even consider. After all, it will be a futile effort.

Still don't have the momentum to push on yet...  i still have a long way to go...

No comments: