There isn't much to blog about for day 3. I spent the afternoon doing some Qing Ming. After that, it was back to 通菜街 (Tung Choi Gai) to do some shopping! Sorry, didn't have and photo of the street since I am more interested shopping lolz. I will be going to ShenZhen tomorrow, so tonight I will be shifting my luggage and stuff from the Hotel to my Uncle's house. By doing so, I won't have to shift luggage here and there, and we can spend more time in ShenZhen.
However, tonight was the day when i first ate my first sumptous dinner, with many more ahead lolz. There are simply too many things to eat. Unlike singapore where mid-class eateries are plentiful, restaurants are plentiful there too. The costs can be comparable to $10 - $15 per person for a meal. If you do wish to eat more affordable stuff, it seems to bottom out at about $4 at the many 茶餐厅 avaliable to housing districts. Of course dim sum is much cheaper in HK than S'pore since it is a commodity and not a rarity lolz.
No comments:
Post a Comment