Why does my computer crash so often? It always start to show problems after about 3 months of usage. Thats when i feel so pissed, i decide to do a clean install. Now that its squeaky clean, things go faster and that gives me a better usage experience.
I wonder what am i doing over the weekends? I feel that i am seriously wasting time away, without really moving forward in my life. I have recently regained some knowledge about adobe premier and photoshop. Seems like people only learn fast when there is a need. I wanted to edit a video and a picture for the passport. I sat down and cracked my head, doing some trial and errors. I got the results out finally.
It is quite difficult to become totally pro at the software cuz i don't use it often. But such expensive software should be appreciated ^_^. Use it more often! I saved a few dollars since i am doing it myself instead of going to the photographer's. I was able to remove pimples too haha for a nicer picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment