Friday, 7 December 2007

UPDATES!

Due to popular demand, i must fight off the lazy pig in me and start updating someting on this blog. There are a lot going on these days but i really wonder if they are experiences worth memorising.

I was really glad that ASLC was over, POP LO! Throws Beret skyward, catch it precisely when it is about the touch the floor. Yeah, can go to the reception to see all the sisters, cousins, friends n girlfriends especially when we just displayed our manliness during the parade. (o.0!) Seriously, it is just so overwhelming when we finished our parade, we were so proud of ourselves. Proud of the amount of time and effort we invested in the rehearsals to make the nice to see. I have yet to see the video my dad recorded, but it should be pretty impressive!

But all is not over! Finishing ASLC is not the end. It is not even the end of the beginning. But it is perharps the beginning of the end. LIKE REAL! I am posted to BMTC on the tropical island tekong. So far, i just finished the main gist of the course. I have visited my Dragon company line and so far so good, dats what i can see from the brief meeting.

However, the main problem is, it is the course is very dry and boring. I try to absorb as much as i can, but theory is quite difficult to translate into words. Well, we can only try out and see for ourselves whether what the course taught is useful. I really want to take the new recruits who have came, but i dun want the responsibility yet, at least not now.

Sunday will have to book in again.. ready to be confined next week. Together with the poor recruits. The OC sounded really glad to see us there, ready to confine us. However, thanks to the directive set by our course commander, we had our backsides covered and can repel any duties directed at us. When our liason sergeant told us about the ultimate saikang shield, we were so happy, shouting for joy.

As such, we ended our friday on a damn happy note.

No comments: