Tuesday, 6 February 2007

Overworked and underpaid

Complains are springing up around the office...
"HUH! NO OT PAY?"
"I DON'T WANT TO SCAN ALREADY!"
"WAH KAO 10 BOXES A DAY? I CAN'T EVEN DO 5"
"I want to quit already... SIBEI SIAN!"
"WAH LAO, i never expect the work to be so sian and have to do so much!"

This is hell of a lousy workplace lol.

Although we get free milo from the pantry, we are more or less constantly working. No rest, always kena push by boss, but if u feel like u can take a short break. Actually, noone took more than 3min break other than lunch. Maybe that is why it is so tiring.

There is this guy we call slacker cuz he keep trying to find ways to slack for the past few days. He is trying to stop people from calling him slacker, but he has failed lol. Try as he may,he's not making progress speeding up his work.

Haiz i myself can only do 4 boxes a day. We got 1000 to finish sia. How is it possible to ever finish the filing. I understand why boss need us to work such long hours, but it is really beyond anyone's capacity to do this kind of work. Hope i can last till the end.

NEXT FRIDAY A LEVEL RESULTS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: