My com died on me 2 days ago suddenly, shutting down without warning. So now, i guess i have no choice but to send it for repairs. I suspect it is the motherboard as when i change the power supply, it still did not work. I just tried by stripping everything out and starting it up. Unfortunately, it did not work too.
FED UP! Everyone else is like com idiot, and only i can fix the com in my house. I suppose they know just act blur and don't want to help me when i work like FARK and come home so late. ALL just know how to play computer games. Ask them help me... dunno dunno... WAH LAO want to teach them also dun want to listen to help me. So tomorrow my dad is forced to send the motherboard to the shop to repair.
However, at least working was fun today with Wei Jing (MSG) making jokes specifically aimed at christopher. Even when jenn came, she also joked with us. I think this is the best workday so far, as we start to understand each other better and mix around too. Even though there is only 1 girl, she was sporting and chatty. So this is good.
I finally go the hang of the scanner now, so i can scan quicker. As long as my mood is good, i am quite productive.
No comments:
Post a Comment