Saturday, 3 February 2007

First day working and filing.

Ok finally entered the titanic with xuming and zhengwen. Sunken boat sia, with reference to zhengwen's blog. Working the same job as them in a office with has open concept with no privacy. So the environment is as described by zw... including me will be 8 guys 1 girl and 1 lady.

Xuming say he want to practise his social skills, but only 1 girl and she's attached... train wat? LOL. Today be it lucky or wat but have 2 girls cuz 1 came from dhoby to work despite it being her off day. I agree with ZW that she looks somewhat like may. So today chionged the 7 hrs of work with the bunch of people.

However, there is more to come from monday when i continue work and through the week maybe i will find it more unbearable. I don't know why, it may be boring but there is an urge to finish a box. I think its because we want to be responsible. Although we are severely underpaid, its just not us to not be charitable right? LOL.

It is seriously production work. ZW got paper cuts, stapler injuries, cardboard.. watsoever injuries all over. But i have got none so far. Though my thumbs are both hurting due to the previous job where my nails become "longer" as the flesh goes in. Ouch...

Overall... i think i can perservere, as many people around me can do it to.. so can I!

No comments: