Monday, 1 January 2007

Welcome 2007... be gone 2006

Ah, first post of 2007.. its ironical that i am blogging here with zheng wen blogging beside me too. We are suppose to have a Lan party and its new year.. so its gd to spend the wee hours of 2007 gaming.

No alcohol no partying at my house ^_^. No bad hangovers, just a sleepless night. I am not the partying kind of person.. so attending Zouk out or countdown.. i dun think its interesting. Maybe if i go with a big group of people it will be more fun... but this kind of lifestyle... not me.

2006 has past, and the forecoming of 2007 reminds me that i am on the way to become a BOTAK. And of course, 1 1/2 months since the end of A lvls. I dun wanna get my results nor work already. Sian 1/2 find job job dun want me.

Wats there to reflect for 2006? Damn i wasted a year of my life not mugging. I think the rest of my life is going to be in deep shit. Hope 2007 will be a much better year.

No comments: