Click on MSN... man so little people online. Weekend click on MSN... WHOA so many people online... but the key msn buddies are offline. So wtf.. nothing to talk about. Whole day keep hoping that my applications to jobs works.
Freaking bored.. just got new supply of movies and anime. They will at most last me this week before i exhaust them again. I think this kind of life sux.. but no choice.. all buddies are working and i cannot spend money leh... earn kosong spend like nuts... thats no way to live a life.
My resolution to paint my cupboard havent materialise. Got time to do nuts.. so i did nuts. I wonder if you have a scientific name for slacking involuntarily. I shall proclaim myself as "unfair unemployment". While others pray not to work.. or have a slacker job, i pray that i get a portion of their burden so they can create employment for me. So i can do inefficient work at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment