Sunday, 14 January 2007

I think my temp job is a painter...

So far i have been painting 4 days already this week.. and first 3 days was on the cupboard as stated in the previous posts... and today.. painting ceilings with emulsion paint. If u wonder wat that is.. it is a kind of paint meant for the exterior of a building.

Actually i think its quite retarded to use an exterior paint for the interior. But i got a whole bucket and i mean BUCKET of it. I suppose its 50 litres of the paint. As a result, my stairwell now has a white ceiling and many parts of the house too. I am itching to paint my room, but it was only done 2 years ago... i'm lazy doing it too.

After today i still have to paint my dad's room. I wonder if i should do it. Its taking up so much of my time and i am not very pleased to end my holidays painting walls. I got better things to do than painting walls.

Recently just the last week, i have a thirst for playing BF2142. Probably coz i unlocked a lot of stuff that helps me to kill people and i feel satisfied lol. No longer getting pawned by others continously. Gaming is wasting time... but its not really that bad actually.

No comments: