I realised that i only felt like blogging when exams are nearing. So.. that means that i blog when stress is mounting in order to destress. Mmm some self-diagnosis there.
Because, when life is good, what is there to complain? Moreoever, nothing sucks more than exams in my life (w.r.t. my own lifestyle for now) When i am having fun, i don't blog. When i don't see a need to let people know what i'm doing, i don't blog. Because, blogging simply takes up time! And in order not to waste time having fun, so don't blog!
Ah, that is not the case when studying. There must be an outlet to destress, somewhere to run away from reality. Somewhere where you can justify wasting some time. Something which you interact with and know that it will be recorded. Maybe its my way of telling someone that i'm stressed, except that someone is neither alive nor will it reply me.
Running along, I went around reading blogs of my friends. Some are updated frequently, some are dead since 2007. But people seem to use blogs as a "touch-n-go" point. I need to record down what I did, I blog. I need to remember this moment, I blog. I need to RANT! I blog. When there isn't anyone to listen to me, I blog. Something I just need to say it out, but need no rethorical reply from a person, I can blog too!
People's life change, friends which you think you are close do can change to those which you are furthest away from. If we use a stranger as a reference point and interaction as a gauge, an enemy is far away, a friend is closer. A close friend is very close, while a friend that you are trying to ignore is i would say further than an enemy. Because at least there is some interaction with enemies, while there are absolutely no contact with someone you are ignoring.
I for one like to interact, it is rather boring to live life alone or live a life of solitude. If i were to ever shipwreck and get stuck on an island with a WILSON volleyball, i guess i'll go nuts faster than that guy did in the movie "Castaway"
So, exam periods SUCKS SHIT cuz noone is free to interact! and I have to give myself the impression that i must mug harder instead of rotting ard, however unproductive my mugging is. Haiz. Time to move on.. go mug mug.
No comments:
Post a Comment