Saturday, 23 October 2010

Holiday Blues

Its the holidays, I had such a nice plan to catch up on school work and to balance time going out. However, all of it came to nought.

I didnt caught up on anything, I played SC2 and watched anime & movies with the free time.  I had definitely had enough enjoyment i guess. The maths test on Monday is ill-prepared. It is time to correct all the wrongs and chiong for the maths test at least.

The way i spend time has changed back to the way it was spent before uni. This is not the way i prefer it to be but i guess there is no choice. Where are the fun moments? Where are the outrageous ideas? Where is the fun.... Life is getting a bit boring now.

I have always been bothered by 1 issue and despite a long time, there is still no solution. Whenever i thought that i had finally laid it to rest, it resurfaces and makes my life miserable again. It is all the more miserable when there is nothing i can do about it. Keeping myself busy is the method, definitely but its still not a solution. There is much that remains to be done.

No comments: