Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Farewell Holidays, Hi School

The start of school has been busy. So busy with work, or i was plain panicking such that i could not really enjoy lazing time away. I have not really been relaxing since school started. Although i tried to relax, there is always some lingering stress that refuses to let me forget all about school work for a while and get back to it.

There are of course pros and cons to such a bodily function. One is, i feel spurred to go on mugging. However, i am afraid that i will lose steam half way and start slacking at the wrong place and time. That was what happened in sem 2, which was very detrimental to my final performance. I hope that this time I can clear all my doubts before they start to pile up and cascade over me.

I really miss hall life where we can just knock on each others door and have fun. I really feel like squatting in someone's room. However, I just don't feel that i have my personal space now, the feeling is wrong. The idea of having to sleep on the floor =(. I really hope that when i decide to squat, i will not regret my decision and have a fun time in Hall.

What i really want most now is to study hard, score well and live my life to the fullest. I don't want to spend all time mugging nor do i want to spend all my time playing. Its time to find a balance...

No comments: