Friday, 20 August 2010

Hong Kong is coming to an end..

Another week-long stay in Hong Kong has reached an end and I will have to return back home soon. I have shopped for stuff, ate dim sum and other food, discovered some new places where i havent been to before.

Staying for a longer period would mean that i am able to spend more time at a place, plan my day more properly, and of course sleep till a later time lols. I am able to spread my schedule over a longer period. However, I think that 4 days would be considered sufficient already.

I think that i can easily point out to tourists where is the tourist spots that they are suppose to go to. However, i myself would have to check what buses and transport to go from place to place still. I think i need to stop visiting HK for a long while before coming back again, or else its too boring lah. I know HK on foot and public transport better than i know Malaysia lols.

Taiwan, Japan and Korea, my next few priority destinations. Well China is ok, so i dun mind going back again. Travel travel! The in-thing now is to travel!

No comments: