Friday, 23 January 2009

Boring... What am I doing at home?

Ok i know, it is a privilege to be able to be at home! But how am I spending my time? I feel very bored leh. I wonder if I can actually spend my time more fruitfully. There is no denying that the time can be used to do a lot of things. But so far, I have been cleaning up my room, reformatting my com, trying out new software and trying to get the best performance out of my system. I guess these are the most fruitful stuff I have done so far.

I have not started organising my army equiment, clothes and blar blar that has been filling up my cupboard and making me unable to place my new clothes inside. Ok, I chucked them into a toyogo box and threw them somewhere else where i cannot see them. But i still know that they exist ARGH! My attic is in a mess, I gotta spend at least a day cleaning it up. Laziness is creeping over me. 

Ah oh yes, helped dad to repaint a part of his room which I have been nagging him about it for 2 years already. Finally we got the ball rolling and finished the job. House improvement will be no.1 on agenda!

No comments: