Finished my course, I was expecting to be suffering much more than what i actually did during the course. Lived in the forest again, attacked the objectives like what i would do as a trainee, but with more knowledge on what is really happening and how I could contribute to the success of the attack. It was more like experiencing what is and will be happening. There is simply too much that we have to do and for everyone to do.
I have learnt more ways on how to control people. I believe that my platoon requires somes changes and i hope to make it happen before i leave this place. The program for my company is quite unforgiving for an ord spec like me. It is the high key season when I am about to leave. Being the responsible me, I can't possibly ignore the events and do just lobo at home right? Lol.
The next intake is coming in and i will be feasting in the island again. Well, that's not neccessarily a bad idea since I am saving money o.0
No comments:
Post a Comment