The one who succeeds in conquering the tough times will bask in the spotlight.
Sunday, 17 August 2008
Ziqian Bday Celeb on 16th Aug!
Many many photos this time. I finally got the opportunity to grab everyone long enough to take this many photos. We had full attendance (minus jinhe who has been missing for more than 1/2 year) and later (minus may who had to mug for exam).
Ok so we first met up at PS to watch the stupid Jet Li latest MUMMY show. It seriously was just another MUMMY show. nothing out of the ordinary MUMMY style. Still i believed that it would be more interesting than the journey to the centre of the earth since its 2D version of the 3D.
After that, we went to PIZZA HUT to make a reservation. THANKFULLY we did that, we didn't waste time rotting inside there nor do we have to compete with the others for space. So we went to Carrefour to search for Edwin's delicacies and some chocolate. Haha the girls were like HUH they going Carrefour again. Wei come-on, its a kind of shopping right? Just that we guys are more practical =P.
Alright, met WOEY THEE (whoa how long never see this bugger already? Now he's BOTAK too) and of coz his girlfriend ^_^. Proceed with paying at the cashier. Gd bye Woey Thee see u again. Ok proceed to PIZZA HUT. WHOA so many people waiting outside heh. Sry.. we go the advance to go ticket (collect $200).
Deciding on something to eat seems to take donkey years, especially when May is quite uncontactable. BUT oh well, we still ordered anyway with may coming soon with her NOTES. NONO, why are you studying on this joyous ocassion, +1 mugger factor! MUNCH! feel happy. Embarrassed Ziqian on her bday seems to be the main idea at Pizza Hut. "happy birthday to u.. Happy birthday to u my dear friend.. Happy Birthday to u" Corny song.. Ok it wasn't really that bad. It ended pretty soon.
So, its kinda early i thought... Why not we go to ground level and have a breather? Ok.. there is nothing happening here at all. "Heh" I sniggered, " Ok now i brought u all up to have a wiff of fresh air, where shall we go?" Discussions... "OK! how about we go to esplande by walking?" Lol noone is interested to taking the MRT as opposed to edwin's bright idea. XY was quiet. ZQ n CY was can we have air-con? ZW was always behind me. YX was enthusiatic (maybe?) and I probably was the 1 who made all of them do this route march ^_^.
So.. we walked from PS to Esplanade. Took some stupid photos along the way.. Had fun, rotted together. YX ur overexposing the PHOTO again! "I must take the photo until it is perfect and free form handshake" I admire Ms Poh's detemination but i am scientifically sound enough to determine it is impossible to have no handshake at 1s shutterspeed. =P . I dunno why leh, but i must agree with Ms Poh, we so do this more often in the future ^_^. I find this kind of time spent is quality time especially when we are quite free now.
Btw.. I walked home from YCK Mrt too. I am built for walking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment