Saturday, 31 May 2008

SICK, SICKLY, SICKER, ILL

I am so sick of being sick. When will i recover from this sick illness? It is making me lose focus of the things i am doing. Make me feel like a zombie whole day long. A zombie without even taking drowsy medicine. Sian SIAN SIAN. Now lets recall when it started and how long it took for me to recover.

Monday

Woke up in the morn with my throat feeling a bit sore. Well, i guess its just another hot night and i am with a heaty body, so drink more water n i should be fine.. Moreover, the day before i drank alcohol, so not enough water intake, dehydrated? But its not like i haven't been dehydrated before, so I carried on eating my tasty and oily lunch and dinner. They sure helped my throat to get worse and infected. But well, i guess my immune system should be gd enough.

Tuesday

Throat is definitely infected. Drank lots of water, brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth before i took a nap in the morning, hoping that by sleeping i can battle this out. Wrong, by lunch i am sure i am screwed. Eating the oily fried foods is painful and i decided to go see the doc. Took some medicine and ate it diligently. Was selective towards my dinner so as to ease my pain.

Wednesday

Woke up feeling as screwed as the day before. Decided to ate porridge whole day. Constantly hydrated myself and rested as much as possible. It did help, my throat was feeling better!

Thursday

Holy shit! Another misfortune has befallen me. My throat now still thingling has now contracted a coughing disease. By midday, i was coughing and starting to suffer from running nose. Maybe the cold morning combined with the winds caused me to catch cold. SUX! The whole day was miserable. I had no mood to work, I had no strength to carry out my duties, it was the start of my zombiness.

Friday

I will be booking out today! But i was feeling even worse then the day before. I needed sudden surge of adrendaline to get myself to work. I am still as zombiefied though. My coughing has become more regular and worse. I changed my own medicine to the WOOD's peppermint cough syrup. Yes the one you saw the advert on the tv with the kungfu faster healing his student. I think it came too late. When i returned home i think i contracted a fever.

Saturday

With almost sufficient rest, i still feel sick and the running nose shows no sign of relenting. WHEN CAN I RECOVER? god knows...

No comments: