Saturday, 7 July 2007

Why always tok abt army stuff?

I think i really have no life other than army (obviously) thats y i can't talk about any other stuff other than ARMY. So army makes anyone a dull person. Or at least, it doesn't appear dull to us who are going through to army. Instead, it is dull to those who are not in the army, cuz they have no idea what we are talking about.

I realise guys and girls are starting to be segregated when talking thanks to army. But there are so much to ask and take note of before when going into the army, so bear with the army stuff that we have to ask others and please understand us.

WHY I BLOG ABOUT ARMY? I have no life la! But anyway wat would i talk abt when i am not in the army? Computer games, com stuff, probably uni stuff soon. So actually its just topics only. But that already makes a big difference i guess.

So here goes, I did soc 1, the easier course. It was hell easier then the UPSIZED soc 2 course. I did 1 full soc + 2 Obstacle clearing run. That was quite shag le. But the first run i did 10:49 which i require 10:29 to pass. So i guess i can do better.

Sispec isn't shiong in the sense of over imposing unrequired regimentation, but SIAO training.

No comments: