I don't know why my sore eyes is so bad... 2 weeks and still have some traces infection left on my eye.
Everyone and i mean everyone who had sore eyes all recover le. I am still slammed att c one after another. I won't say this is bad. Its anyone's dream to slack at home and be exempted from training. The only problem is that this is definitely helping me to get closer towards OOC.
I am quite certain my fate is decided. I will not be spared the chopping board. How can i who miss training so much not get OOC? It is unfair to the others it seems, but i dun want to waste all the time i have spent so far. Also, i don't want to spend the next 5 weeks doing nothing but sai kang.
Recourse an option? I wonder if they will give it to me. Anyway, i will lose $600 in allowance over the 3 months at least. Hmm a bit to pay for being at home ba.. i guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment