I earnestly tried to start studying and was struck by distractions and the zzz monster. Haha, of course, steps to fight them must be taken. I seriously have no time left.
I need to straighten these bloody confused mind of mine regarding the concepts of marketing. Well i won't deny that my understanding of these concepts are only skin deep, i believe that if i mug hard for these few days i should well hit the mark. At least knowing where to apply them.
Lately, there has been less of an emo period, probably due to me occupying more of my time with entertainment when bored. Maybe the replacement of the cause with another? While the situation remains as bleak as it was, i definitely was able to concentrate more when i need to. Probably not as applicable to life as to economy, after a period of lows will come a period of highs. I am looking forward towards the highs and hopefully it is favourable =).
I need to focus on the exams, I want to score well and I demand to enjoy the days after.
(needs, wants, demands of the consumer of the exams!)
Ah, to that one late bird with a tendency to succumb to lethargy.
No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
No comments:
Post a Comment